It's my oldest daughter's 4th birthday today, Happy Birthday Alexis!!!!
This morning I "interviewed" her (thank Pinterest! ;) )
- What’s your name? Alexis!
- How old are you? 4
- What makes you happy? um... playing games
- What makes you sad? um... in the dark
- What is your favorite color? pink and purple
- What is your favorite toy? um.... *scratching head* my favorite toy is the bath toys
- What is your favorite thing to do? make necklaces
- What is your favorite tv show? Veggie Tales
- What is your favorite thing to eat? noodles
- What is your favorite outfit? this outfit! (pointing to her outfit of a tiedied pink/purple shirt and purple leggings)
- What is your favorite game? um, the slide game. What’s the slide game? Shoots and Ladders? uh huh! Shoots and Ladders
- What are you really good at? um....... matching cards
- What do you and Mommy do together? um, clean the dishes sometimes. We just do that sometimes.
- What do you and Daddy do together? play games
- Where is your favorite place to go? um... Ihop (where we’re going for breakfast)
- What is your favorite animal? um... giraffes
- What is your favorite song? Rainbows (Rainbow Connection)
- What is your favorite book? Daddy’s Girl
- Who is your best friend? Mary-Jane!
- What is your favorite drink? Coke (for the record she doesn’t have Coke except maybe a sip of our’s here and there)
- What do you like to take to bed with you at night? um.... blankey. My blankey.
- What do you want for dinner on your birthday? um... *hitting face* a sandwich!
- What do you want to be when you grow up? um, a cupcake maker
- What would you do if you had a million dollars? um, buy stuff
- What do you think will be the best thing about being 4? um.......... doing tricks
Love that little girl!
And just in case your wondering... she had a rainbow art party, and she helped decorate the cake. The inside was a Pinterest project!